Welcome to Haile
Where elegance meets convenience in every corner
Haile is a sought-after master planned community, where every outing is a jaunt through tree-canopied promenades or a winding trail, both leading to amenities galore. Within the embrace of Haile, you'll discover a vibrant village center pulsating with life, a weekly farmers market that celebrates nature's bounties, and establishments that cater to both culinary and retail desires. Comprised of 64 subdivisions, from charming condos to sprawling mansions, Haile promises living experiences that resonate with a diverse set of preferences.
Just a few miles from the University of Florida and the city's premier hospitals, Haile is a harmonious blend of serenity and urban convenience. And with its status as the largest community in Gainesville, Haile isn't just a neighborhood — it's a lifestyle.
What to Love
- A bustling village center, offering culinary, retail, and entertainment experiences
- Meandering trails inviting both active pursuits and tranquility
- A lively community spirit, seen in its festivals and events, including the weekly farmers market
- Plenty of housing diversity, ensuring every buyer finds a home
- Strategic location, ensuring the best of Gainesville is never too far away
Life in Haile is an ode to the extraordinary. It's about enjoying the vibrancy of community events, the comfort of plentiful amenities, and the luxury of choices. Whether it's a day out golfing at the revered Hawkstone Country Club
, an evening at any of the local eateries, or experiencing the trail that winds through the neighborhood, there's always something to do, see, and encounter.
Shopping and Dining
Your extravagant desires meet reality at Haile Jewelry and Loans/House of Luxury
, a place where you can not only appreciate the fine craftsmanship of luxury goods, but also own a piece - or two - that complements your elegance. For dog lovers, Sweet Paws Bakery
offers delightful treats that ensure your pups leave satisfied.
Patticakes in the Village
is more than just a haven for sweet tooths. It's where every bite of their delicacies sends you on a delightful journey of flavors and textures. Whether it's a morning muffin or an afternoon coffee, you can't help but fall in love with every nibble and sip.
Upgrade your home with the latest and highest quality materials from Haile Kitchen and Bath
. From tile and cabinetry to backsplash and more, this remodeling company located in Haile Market Square has everything you need to ensure your home’s living spaces are aesthetically pleasing, functional, and boost a hefty return on your investment.
The culinary journey continues at That Bar and Table
, where the vibe is eclectic, blending the traditions of a classic pub with modern twists. The drinks are curated, and the food is designed to tantalize your taste buds.
Other dining options include:
- The Queen’s Arms Pub - traditional British pub in a village setting
- Haile Village Bistro - serving breakfast through dinner, and delicious desserts, too, this neighborhood restaurant with a casual vibe is ideal for friends and family alike
- Volcanic Sushi - from yummy rolls to curry and teriyaki, this popular sushi spot is open during lunch and dinner, and offers a variety of dishes to choose from
- Suki’s - vegan delicacies made with Asian and American influences have turned this restaurant into one of the most popular in the village center
Things to Do
Every Saturday morning, the Haile Farmers Market
transforms part of the village into a bustling hub of activity. Locals flock here to grab flowers, handcrafted items, and gourmet foods. The air is filled with the aroma of fresh bread, the vibrant colors of fresh produce, and the harmonious chatter of excited shoppers.
Oktoberfest in Haile is not just a festival; it's an emotion, a time when the entire community comes together to celebrate with music, dance, and, of course, beer. The jubilance in the air is palpable, and it's a celebration you wouldn't want to miss.
Light up your festive spirits at the Christmas Festival. The festival brings joy, gifts, and a lot of merry singing. It's the epitome of holiday cheer in Haile.
For golf enthusiasts, the Hawkstone Golf and Country Club isn’t just about the sport. It’s an experience crafted amidst lush greens, offering a perfect amalgamation of leisure and luxury. Meanwhile, tennis enthusiasts can serve at the Hawkstone Country Club Tennis Court
, where the courts are as inviting as the community.